Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Today started out being ruff. Pray for me

With God I Can Get Through This (Listen for encouragement)


Good Morning,

Today just started off wrong.  With me not even getting out of the bed I woke up depressed and burden down.  But I am determined to push on.  Thanks to the Lord,  He gave me the referenced song. I hope it encourages you.

I just wanted to share my notes from my devotion with you.  From Joyce Myers A Confident Woman.

The Prayer of Consecration


  • Consecration
    • Dedicating our life and all we are to Him so He can use us
      • When we truly consecrate our lives to the Lord we lose the burden of trying to run our lives (and right now i have absolutely no control over how i am feeling and how this day is going to progress with the emotions I am feeling right now so pray for a sista')
      • Voluntarily following Him:
        • He knows where he is going
        •  I will reach my destination safely
    • Consideration by:
      • Praying daily
        • "Here I am Lord.  I am yours; do with me as you please."
      • Consecration is:
        • Most important part of succeeding at being oneself
          • I don't have to know what I am suppose to be or how to become who I'm suppose to be
        • As long as we stay on the alter:
          • He will do the work that needs to be done in us.  So He can work through us
    • Isiah 6:8 HCSB 
      • Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying:  Who should I Send? Who will go for us: I said:  Here I am.  Send me.
Prayer:

Dear and Awesome Lord:

Please use me for your purpose today despite my emotions and how I feel.  Help me to lay aside this weight that is endeavoring to hold me back and be used for your glory and purpose.

In your wonderful Son Jesus name.

Amen

Love you all and praying for you all

No comments:

Post a Comment