Monday, February 24, 2014
Happiness Is a Choice
I just wanted to say hello to anyone that might come across this post. We can do it and we shall do it. We just have to be determined and as Joyce Myers would say "you have to develop a spirit of a conqueror." This is coming from a girl that has been living a life of constant depression and loneliness her whole life. Never felt loved nor trusted anyone but my mother. Still to this day my husband shows me love and affections and treats me like a queen.... but deep down I feel like its all a lie and it is not true. How can anyone ever love me. However God is showing me how much I am worthy and how much I am loved and so are you. More than you will ever know.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment